AnkaBox is a messaging service available to all the owner of an Ankama account, is available since today. This new internal mailbox has been designed for private communication between members as well as in-game gifts management.
AnkaBox is a messaging service designed for DOFUS, WAKFU, Arena, Gobbowl players and all Ankama fans. Available in beta version for the DOFUS Premium members since July 20th, AnkaBox is now available for every owner of an Ankama account.
Fully dedicated to the Ankama universe, this service allows all members to:
- communicate with other members from the Ankama community
- send and receive private and grouped messages
- stay in touch with their friends, their guild and every owner of an Ankama account
- receive all of Ankama’s news as well as exclusive information
- receive in-game gifts as attachments
AnkaBox works as simply as any other messaging service. This service will allow users to manage their contacts, send friend requests or even blacklist members to avoid receiving messages from them. A help section is also directly available on AnkaBox; it will allow users to get clear and detailed answers to their questions about the way the messaging service works.
AnkaBox will soon be accessible in-game. It will become even easier for all DOFUS, WAKFU, Arena and Gobbowl players to communicate with all Ankama fans.